On behalf of the ManageIQ team, we’re pleased to announce 1st Release Candidate for ManageIQ Hammer! You can download the Hammer RC1 here
Hammer is the next milestone release for ManageIQ Hybrid IT Management Platform. With each release, ManageIQ gets more robust and feature complete across providers. Here are just a few of the new or updated features.
- Add template methods needed for provision report
- Add a validation for conversion hosts
- Adjust VM validity correctly while editing a ServiceTemplate record
- Use images to get registry pods using the registry instead of running it
- Credential.manager_ref needs to be an integer for Tower 3.3
- Add aggregate_memory to container project
If you want to hear about features, improvements, and fixes directly from the developers, check out the Last Month in ManageIQ blog posts.
Take a look at the changelog for more details.
We encourage you to download the Hammer RC1 and try it out!